WnSoft Forums

The National Memorial

Hi to all members. This is my first post here and my first presentation with PtoE.

I hope you see something you may like. The National Memorial is a worthwhile visit any time.

The Presentation can be downloaded from here:

http://www.trailertrash.me/audio_visual_fi...udio_visual.htm

45 Slides

35meg

1 Audio Track.

6 Minutes

Nice to meet you.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I watched your show last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. I haven't been able to master the program yet so you have come further than me.

Wether it was my headphones or not I dont know but there was a couple of times where music didn't come through clearly.

Images were great and my only comment on them is that you showed memorial from a distance and then close up in some and in others showed from a distance but not close up. There where two where I wanted to see more but it didn't happen, one seemed to be a Jewish Memorial and the other had a Bear on top and had belgium and I think France as well so I wanted to see what they were all about but it passed on to another image and I was was left wondering. Apart from that as I said I enjoyed it very much. Where exactly is it?

Regards

Tom