WnSoft Forums

The Ploughing Match

I liked the sepia toning and the subtle colour popping. Beautiful crisp images - nice portrait of the banjo player. Excellent choice of closing shot.

I felt that the tempo of the images could be raised a little - either more images or shorter music track.

I also felt that the "frame" was a little fussy - the titles, by the way run out of the frame when viewing on my 1920x1200 monitor. I would have liked to have been told what the ideal viewing resolution was?

Excellent.

DaveG

I liked the sepia toning and the subtle colour popping. Beautiful crisp images - nice portrait of the banjo player. Excellent choice of closing shot.

I felt that the tempo of the images could be raised a little - either more images or shorter music track.

I also felt that the "frame" was a little fussy - the titles, by the way run out of the frame when viewing on my 1920x1200 monitor. I would have liked to have been told what the ideal viewing resolution was?

Excellent.

DaveG

Thanks Dave. I have a long way to go with this programme. I never gave a thought to the viewing aspect of different monitors, but will include that in future. The frame was by way of ' playing around '. I also felt that I needed more images to pad out the Soundtracks. #2 was to short I felt. Thank you for the advice and encouragement. I do appreciate it.

Andrew

I MADE PARTICULAR NOTICE OF THE FACT NOBODY HAD A MICKEY OF WHISKEY IN THEIR BACK POCKET

:)

but then i was enjoying a 1/2 pint of KILKENNY and my eyes might have missed something :)

ken

There were police everywhere Ken. You get your collar felt for public drinking in Scotland. :lol: