WnSoft Forums

pause in animation override mouse controls?

I'm on 5.6.3 My project options are to advance a slide on right click and back one on left click. In a long animation in common properties I have checked pause on mouse click. In pte preview normal slides are controlled by my project options, and the animation slide with the pause will pause whenever I left click and resume again on the next click - exactly as I want. However, in the resulting exe file either left or right mouse click stops the animation. If I hit the space bar, it does pause the animation. I would like to have the exe file act like the pte preview, that is, pause on mouse click if override is specified in the animation common properties. We give presentations using a remote mouse with only left and right mouse controls, so it is not convenient to get back to the laptop to hit the space bar.

Tried it again this morning, and didn't get pause on pte either, so not quite certain now what I saw yesterday. I'm going to put it aside for a while, as I have other more pressing tasks. I do think I will go to the suggestions topic and suggest that an option be added to the projects options to have a pause on double click on either mouse button and then any click to resume playing, just as the space bar does now.