WnSoft Forums

Handling of Text Objects

Igor,

I'm on a rant again!

As somebody who from time to time uses titles the handling of text in PTE is driving me daft!

Is there any chance that you can address this matter in time for the next issue?

There are a number of things that I find annoying all of which appear to me to be fairly easily addressed (speaking as someone who has absolutely no idea as to how to go about it!).

I think we all agree that it is essential to identify each text object individually in O&A and indeed the facility is there for us do do that. But would it not be much simpler if that were done more automatically by the first 10 characters being used as the object name (with the ability to over ride)?

Also would it not be better if all the basic text functions were on the same tab?

Can we not have some better method of sizing text across different slides?

At present I cut and paste and then alter but if the original has been rasterized this leads to naming problems.

It would also be rather nice, though a bonus, if the last text font used were offered the next time a text object is selected.

Yours, ever in hope,

John