WnSoft Forums

Missing Sound on publishing video. Partially Solved

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I'm converting one of my last years shows to video, (or trying to). First I tried publishing as HD video, no sound on completion, then I tried AVI video file, still no sound. I reported this last year but found if I changed the name of the show, the sound was then published. This time it hasn't. I'm using 8.0.14.???

Yachtsman1.

I tried shutting down the re-named show that was producing the soundless video & managed to produce one with sound. However, I still believe as I did last year there is an error in the video production section.

Guest Yachtsman1

Eric,

Please can you send me source files of that project? I'll try to reproduce that problem.

Hi Igor

I'm afraid the folder is 500MB+ so can't use Mediafire or Dropbox?

Regards Eric

post-5560-0-15319000-1430134969_thumb.jp

Guest Yachtsman1

Eric,

Please divide your projects files into 2 ZIP archives - 250 MB + 250 MB

Hi Igor

I have PM's the links to Mediafire for the 3 project files.

Eric

Yachtsman1.

Eric,

Thanks for the project files.

I tried to create HD video and AVI file for this project - in both files I hear audio.

I noticed that project name (and video file accordingly) contains two dots: ..pte

Try to rename the file. Probably your video player can't open correctly a video file with such name?

Another experiment. Start a new project, add several images and this audio file. Create HD or AVI video.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Igor

The files I sent were the re-named versions, which after closing down, re-starting & publishing the video, produced one with sound, the original didn't. If it happens again I will send the originals, hopefully a with a much smaller show.

Eric

Yachtsman1.