WnSoft Forums

Change "Speed options" ?

I don't know if it has already been discussed (I don't have time any more to read each post as I did before :( ) but it appears to me that the speed option feature could be slightly changed :

I think it would be nice if the speed option would be applied by default on each section - whatever the option choosed (linear, smooth, accelerate, deccelerate, custom) and whatever the number of keypoints the objects has.

Each section would be separated by default and the speed option choosed in the O/A window applied to each section.

It would prevent a lot of clicks to seperate each section and to apply speed options.

The user would only enter the "setting up speed options" window only to glue sections and apply different settings to those sections.

What do you think ? :unsure:

I think when any non-linear motion is checked, then the default should be that "seperate" is automatically applied to each keypoint pair. Of course they all need to be "glued" as now when linear is selected.

It would make it much quicker because more uers will want all animations for a particular slide to be non-linear when they choose this option than will want to have mixed linear and non-linear in a single slide. My guess is that the most popular non-linear function will be "smooth" and that most will want all motion for a single slide to be smooth.

Another thought would be to make an "option" to have a particular non-linear function applied to all objects within a slide. Right now, if there are 10 objects in a single slide within a time frame and you want each to perhaps have "smooth" action, it's a major time sink to have to separate multiple keypoints for each object. If you miss even one, it takes a good deal of time to check each and correct.

Lin

I don't know if it has already been discussed (I don't have time any more to read each post as I did before :( ) but it appears to me that the speed option feature could be slightly changed :

I think it would be nice if the speed option would be applied by default on each section - whatever the option choosed (linear, smooth, accelerate, deccelerate, custom) and whatever the number of keypoints the objects has.

Each section would be separated by default and the speed option choosed in the O/A window applied to each section.

It would prevent a lot of clicks to seperate each section and to apply speed options.

The user would only enter the "setting up speed options" window only to glue sections and apply different settings to those sections.

What do you think ? :unsure: