WnSoft Forums

Free and other useful programs

LumenLux

From time to time we have had a nice ongoing thread of useful programs that PTE users suggested. From that list, there is a program I tried briefly in February or March 2002. I would like to find the program again and see what it has become. (That is how I came to be a fan of PTE, when Igor added the one feature I was looking for - after an initial look at PTE a year earlier.)

Ken may be able to pull this program right out of his well-organized library of information. But if he "fails" ;) I am asking all of you for your help.

The program at the time, was a narrow use program, that would blend two photos to various chosen degrees and preferences. Select two photos, use the slide bar to increase or decrease the dominance of either photo. I don't remember what little features may have made the program intriguing. It is possible that the program, like PTE, came from Russia. Does anyone remember this besides me?

Thank you Terry, that title does now ring a bell. :) Thanks again.

Thank you Ken, I have not yet tried the "Autostich" but remember everyone was impressed with what it did.

That "Paint Studio Lite", I couldn't remember close enough to come up with it in the forum search. Or maybe it was in the "old" forum archives that never returned.