WnSoft Forums

My Descent Into Madness

Lin Evans

Sometimes - nothing to do with the end of year at hand and rampant aimlessness and stress creates a psychosis afflicting reason and sanity. This is mine ..... LOL - No rhyme, no reason but good music.....

Madness....

Lin

http://www.learntomakeslideshows.net/sample/madness.zip (17 meg)

Sometimes - nothing to do with the end of year at hand and rampant aimlessness and stress creates a psychosis afflicting reason and sanity. This is mine ..... LOL

Well you certainly found a healthy outlet for it! I watch your manipulations in awe and think I would need years of "nothing-to-do-time-on-my-hands" to accomplish that! Good work. Now I am wondering if a couple of segments might find their way into the realm of templates that could be available. :) ?

On a side note:

I know many folk don't like to take time to make photo labels for CD's and DVD's. But I've always thought some of my photos are actually more appealing/compelling when presented in a round format vs the normal full-frame rectangle. Your rotation illustrations tend to further my sentiment and thought in that direction. Thank you.

Thanks, I loved the music too, but just "doodling" with the images for fun. Sometimes I get stuck in first gear and seem to spin my wheels on a concept - LOL.

Best regards,

Lin

Excellent! Doesn't look like madness to me ... looks like pure genius! And awesome music to boot. Thanks!

Hi Robert,

Sometimes one feels like the "owl" but lately I fully understand the "mouse's" perspective - LOL.

I will think on that possibility, maybe for the ornamental "spinner" which may me amenable to template creation and perhaps a modification of some sort for some of the other effects. The problem with these types of things are that they require the creation of disc shaped PNG's and this is pretty much subject dependent so though it would be easy enough to template the "effect," the raw material would be more difficult to automate. Perhaps I can talk Panos into creating a Photoshop/Elements action to at least semi-automate the creation of a PNG circular cut-out with a border of some time and minimal user intervention with standardized size which would make it much easier to template.

Yes, the DVD labels were actually my "inspiration" for this latest "doodling"..... There can be some interesting effects by using a circular perspective such as you were going for in your "Turkey Football" show with the filter vignetting. As you mused, the degree of subtlety is always a consideration. Sometimes you need to hit the audience in the head with a concept and sometimes, depending on the audience, it can be quite subliminal I think.

Best regards,

Lin

Well you certainly found a healthy outlet for it! I watch your manipulations in awe and think I would need years of "nothing-to-do-time-on-my-hands" to accomplish that! Good work. Now I am wondering if a couple of segments might find their way into the realm of templates that could be available. :) ?

On a side note:

I know many folk don't like to take time to make photo labels for CD's and DVD's. But I've always thought some of my photos are actually more appealing/compelling when presented in a round format vs the normal full-frame rectangle. Your rotation illustrations tend to further my sentiment and thought in that direction. Thank you.