WnSoft Forums

The Dom's web Location

dcbyrne

Does anyone have a web address for the Dom? In FireFox and Explorer I enter www.thedom.fr/share and all I keep getting is an Error Message. When I make a search for the Dom I find nothing. Are we still in business or are we not? Does anyone know? Thanks for any help.

Douglas

Hello Douglas..

That is the correct URL!! :)

Dom must be updating his site or his server is having trouble!

Give it a few more hours, if not drop him a PM from here

and tell him you are having trouble getting on at his web site.

Hope this helps,

Bart

Hello Bart,

Thanks for the fast reply. I have been trying for the last week to get on his web site with no luck. I took your advice and e-mail him. Is there a chance you would try that address and see if you get on? I keep getting ERROR 404 - NOT FOUND. I use FireFox and Explorer.

Thanks again,

Douglas

Hello all,

This is the correct url but my site is down for two days.

Actually, I changed my bank account about 3 months ago and I forgot to inform my provider. And of course they couldn't be paid...

I guess they tried to contact me by mail but as I changed my email address two month ago too...

They are closed for the week-end. I will call them tomorrow.

I hope they didn't erase all my files and databases because my last backup is pretty old.

I will let you know as soon as everything is back to normal.

gezz Dom after your last screwup a couple years ago i thought you would back your site up every day -- there are programs that will capture your whole site -- Adobe Acrobat pro will do it i think

i quit backing your stuff up after the last one

ken

If 1and1 unlocks my account and didn't erase everything, it will be back as soon as they unlock it. I guess they have to be sure they can make the payment. I guess 1 or 2 days maximum.

If I have to reinstall my website, it will take longer. And actually, I have three websites.

I have a backup of all my files (last wenesday) but the backup of my database is older (4 weeks old). Anyway, I am virtually the only one to post news.

It means it will only miss the last announcements I made if I have to resinstall everything.

If 1and1 unlock my account and didn't erase everything, it will be back as soon as they unlock it. I guess they have to be sure they can make the payment. I guess 1 or 2 days maximum.

If I have to reinstall my website, it will take longer. And actually, I have three websites.

I have a backup of all my files (last wenesday) but the backup of my database is older (4 weeks old). Anyway, I am virtually the only one to post news.

It means it will only miss the last announcements I made if I have to resinstall everything.

Hello everyone,

I am a ProShow Producer user and new to Picture toEXE. I have had the program in the bottom draw of my D drive for 2 years. I bought Pictures toEXE version 5 and joined this forum at the same time. Just never started to work the program, dumb, dumb me. At that time Lin Evans was very kind to me explaining the program in many e-mails. I want to thank all those that responded to my call for help. I appreciate your help very much.

All my best,

Douglas

Hello everyone,

I am a ProShow Producer user and new to Picture toEXE. I have had the program in the bottom draw of my D drive for 2 years. I bought Pictures toEXE version 5 and joined this forum at the same time. Just never started to work the program, dumb, dumb me. At that time Lin Evans was very kind to me explaining the program in many e-mails. I want to thank all those that responded to my call for help. I appreciate your help very much.

All my best,

Douglas

The site is up and running again. Thanks Dom

Douglas