WnSoft Forums

Flexible Video creation for social networks eg.You tube etc...

Greetings to all,

I have been using PTE for a long time and would like to offer a suggestion related to the creation of video for Youtube, Vimeo etc...

I would like to create videos such as the one for YouTube to be used for my personal website space.

Why do I have to be locked into signing up for YouTube or Vimeo in order to create this type of video and save it locally on my PC?

This type of video is created ONLY if I provide Username and Password for YouTube and ONLY then is saved locally.

Why not simply let the user create the video save it locally and then let the user upload it through the web if she/he desires?

I don't need PTE to handle the web transfer, but this way I can have the video of my slideshow created ONLY if I am a user of YouTube.

I manage my own web site and blog and the YouTube/Vimeo format can be useful to be placed directly on my space without having to crosslink my site to YouTube...

I think this small change could make the video creation much more flexible.

Many thanks to Igor for his efforts!

Best regards.

Roberto

Hi Tom,

That's a thought... also I would also like to see the same quality video created for Youtube as with the Create for PC and Mac option. I've noticed that the same show which is 35 meg when converted to MP4 for the Create for PC & Mac is only 11 meg when created for Youtube with the same 1600x1200 file size. Perhaps there is some reason for not sending a large, quality file to Youtube but I don't remember it being this way on previous Video Builder iterations.

Best regards,

Lin