WnSoft Forums

Size/position in pixels of parent

mightec

PTE 5.7 BETA2

Is this right and if so would someone please explain the reason to me.

I have noticed that the postion and size of the pixels in the parent change when you have a border. Why does the first numbers change, but not the second set of numbers. Please see attached thumbnail.

Also I have noticed that if I setup a parent with a Native Size of 1280 by 720 and add a landscape image of 1024 px by 768 px, with a zoom of 90%. Then if I copy and paste the slide to create a new slide and then change the image to portrait it takes up the same size as the landscape image. The lower part of the portrait image is not shown. But if I import a new portrait image into the same parent and adjust the zoom to 90% the whole image is shown. Is this a bug in the system or am I doing something wrong.

...I have noticed that the postion and size of the pixels in the parent change when you have a border. Why does the first numbers change, but not the second set of numbers....

I haven't used 5.7 so far. The effect which you describe seems to have the following origin: If you add a border to an image you add the same amount pixels to the height and the width of your image. Thus, the aspect ratio will change a little bit.

Regards,

Xaver