WnSoft Forums

[FORUM] Forum Usage

jfa

Just out of curiosity I was wondering about the forum usage.

We now have 5,851 members but how many of these are active members?

I had a look at the members area and found only 477 members had made more than 10 posts over the life of the forum.

Only 89 members had made more than 100 posts in the life of the forum.

Is it possible for someone in the moderators/administrators team to extract the data on--

A/ How many members have logged onto the forum in say the last 12 months? I suspect that it will be less than 1000.

B/ How many members have posted a message in the last 12 months? I suspect it will be only a few 100.

Just wondering. :unsure:

Just out of curiosity I was wondering about the forum usage.

We now have 5,851 members but how many of these are active members?]

How many of these are friendly users with the english language ???

[i had a look at the members area and found only 477 members had made more than 10 posts over the life of the forum.

Only 89 members had made more than 100 posts in the life of the forum.]

I know a great number of good PTE users who have no aptitude to make a post here ...

Very often , I do not post for my little capacity to explain something in english ...

[is it possible for someone in the moderators/administrators team to extract the data on--

A/ How many members have logged onto the forum in say the last 12 months? I suspect that it will be less than 1000.

B/ How many members have posted a message in the last 12 months? I suspect it will be only a few 100.

Just wondering. :unsure: ]

I think that this little participation is usual on all forums , and I prefer the quality of the interventions to the quantity ...

Many members registred here are active members of other language forums as Diapositif or Diaporamaforum ...

And too exist other little forums and club with av exchanges ..

And I imagine that it is the same in other users language ...

Sorry for my poor english :angry:

I think that this little participation is usual on all forums , and I prefer the quality of the interventions to the quantity ...

This seems to be right. Here are two other examples in the slide show area. The m.objects forum has about 800 members; only 75 of them have more that 10 posts, about 3000 members in the AquaSoft forum, about 370 with 11 or more posts.

Regards,

Xaver

Although I only participated in the form very infrequently I refer to and access the forum every 2-3 days(without necessary logging on) and read some 80-90% of the posts. This has given me an enormous amount of info, help and ideas on building and improving PTE projects, eliminating many potential problems before they occur. Frequently when a problem occurs I remenber there was something mentioned about this some time ago. Searching the formum usually brings up the past thread and solution.

You stalwarts of the forum keep up the good work, we appreciate it, although you may not have realised the importance of your input to us 'PTE mortals'.

Thanks

Although I only participated in the form very infrequently I refer to and access the forum every 2-3 days(without necessary logging on) and read some 80-90% of the posts. This has given me an enormous amount of info, help and ideas on building and improving PTE projects, eliminating many potential problems before they occur. Frequently when a problem occurs I remenber there was something mentioned about this some time ago. Searching the formum usually brings up the past thread and solution.

You stalwarts of the forum keep up the good work, we appreciate it, although you may not have realised the importance of your input to us 'PTE mortals'.

Thanks

Hi bwat, thanks for your post, this is is exactly the way I use the forum.

I read the posts everyday, and hope through osmosis, I can absorb, the great information

posted here.

Best regards, Gayland