WnSoft Forums

Scottish August

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I must apologise, but I thought it was a really simple question I asked, what has the “Dark Side” got to do with it? Shall I rephrase it for you?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I will not even consider your question.

Yachtsman1.

I think your comment “Maybe it's the silly season again, not enough posts & too much criticism” is well out of order. You have posted an AV show, and people have given you very fair and very reasonable constructive comments, which clearly you feel to need to take exception to.

We are very fortunate here in that most contributors do at least accept the comments in good spirit, and are able to learn a thing or two. So please continue to do what you have always done, and I am sure to will always get what you have always had.

I have made a very small test to illustrate what I was trying to say, two images, one with the box ticked and one not ticked.

One will be displayed as I created it, (quite small), the other will be allowed to enlarge and the quality issue is then obvious. The test is only about 800k. I have kept the images small so those running a 1024*768 monitor will see the quality change that those running a higher resolution will see.

http://www.beckhamdi....co.uk/test.zip

Guest Yachtsman1

I thouroughly enjoyed that. Being a Scot I love to see my homeland in all its glory.

Andrew

Hi Andrew

With all the furore this post created I missed your comments.

The show wasn't meant to stir anyone up, rather a statement of my thoughts when compiling it. I know the pictures weren't the best,It seemed a shame to just chuck them in the trash can. Maybe the weather will be kinder on our next foray to Scotland? Thanks for looking.

My replacement lens is supposed to arrive this morning, hopefully in time for the Wensleydale Agricultural Show.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1