WnSoft Forums

Graffiti - 2009

Hi Everyone

This is my 4th show in PicturesToExe. I would appreciate your comments on the show you would like to make, especially the music I used, if any of you have any ideas on what you would consider would suite the show better.

Hope you like it.

Look forward to your comments.Follow the link to Mediafire to download.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2fb37b256d8559a295af63b7d44918aaf6bc727bfbb1709a

Great show Peter!

Must have taken a while to put it together though.

I like the way you have used the masking shapes and the end titles are very imaginative, very well done.

I understand Ken's comment but perhaps you ought to explain that these guys have used a derelict warehouse (with permission from the owners)

to let thier artistic talents run wild.

Ron

Hi PeterK

My overall impression is that this is a good slideshow. Nice sharp clear photos with great impact: I also like the subject matter.

I like the use of the frames where there was a different image in each, but the ones cutting through a single image did not work for me, I found the frame a distraction. You may also wish to consider when bringing in a frame in to the centre, de-saturating the background image, as again it can be a little distracting.

I think the music matched the subject matter perfectly, and the timings were about right. Great show, thanks for sharing it with us.

Hi Everyone

This is my 4th show in PicturesToExe. I would appreciate your comments on the show you would like to make, especially the music I used, if any of you have any ideas on what you would consider would suite the show better.

Hope you like it.

Look forward to your comments.Follow the link to Mediafire to download.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2fb37b256d8559a295af63b7d44918aaf6bc727bfbb1709a

Peter,

Well pimp my PTE!

Thought this show was very good.Clever stuff from the spray artists and the AV you made of it.

I would have tightened things up a bit,as the show was about 7 min long.Keeping the timing as was, but losing a few of the images

to bring it down to about 6 min long.

Original music was good except for about 3 min in,when they lost it a bit on the drum sampling.

Some chillout beats music might work well,but you aren't restricted to one particular music type with this AV.

This show would do well up on Youtube.It's bound to have a 5* thumbs up response.

Hard to know if shortening it/changing music track would make it better or worse.Maybe just make it different.

The good thing about PTE is, it's easy to make and compare variations.

Nice one,

Davy