WnSoft Forums

[FORUM] Order of topics

Mike Reed

When I follow an item in the forum the last reply is always at the bottom and sometimes onto page 2 which I invariably do not notice. Can I change the way items are shown with the last reply coming up first?

Guest Yachtsman1

When I follow an item in the forum the last reply is always at the bottom and sometimes onto page 2 which I invariably do not notice. Can I change the way items are shown with the last reply coming up first?

I mentioned this when the layout changed, however I think the problem for my browser has been resolved.

It could confuse people coming into the topic for the first time though :unsure:

I assume you are aware that clicking on the highest number in the page box takes you to the last page in the thread?

Yachtsman1

I mentioned this when the layout changed, however I think the problem for my browser has been resolved.

It could confuse people coming into the topic for the first time though unsure.gif

I assume you are aware that clicking on the highest number in the page box takes you to the last page in the thread?

Yachtsman1

MIKE

we seem to have lost the ability on how we view each thread

am going to try to attach a screenshot of what we have lost -- maybe somebody can tell us where they have gone

in the interim, try top right of a thread - =1"]View New Content

and see if that helps you

ken

post-16-125153639275_thumb.gif

MIKE

we seem to have lost the ability on how we view each thread

am going to try to attach a screenshot of what we have lost -- maybe somebody can tell us where they have gone

in the interim, try top right of a thread - =1"]View New Content

and see if that helps you

ken

Afraid not Ken. All that does is go to the most recent Topics. It seems as though the ability to manage how we look at each topic has gone out into the ether. The only clue is to see how many replies there are to a subject before opening it then scroll down to the last by then known number.

Mike

Mike,

You can go straight to the last post on any topic by clicking on the date of the last post. See attachment

regards,

Peter

post-4886-125182224847_thumb.jpg

Thanks Peter

never too old to learn

Mike