WnSoft Forums

The 100 celebration !

boxig

Hi all members,

Today I celebrate my no. 100 free program - "Pixel Me".

I know some wonder where I find the time. Well, here is my secret - I am unemployed for 4 years, so I spend my whole day with my PC, trying to keep my mind busy.

I urge you to visit my web site and check those 100 free programs, which many of them you can use with your PTE presentations, or use beside it, while working on new projects.

Since I am a bit lazy to write a full overview about each program, I will very appreciate any help in writing in this forum about any program or utility you find useful, so other members can read and use it too.

If you have any idea for new utility which can help you, please let me know and I hope I can make it. I have just finished beta version of "BGpaint" with which you can load any jpg image and play with background colors to see which color is best to each image for your slide. you move colores by sliders and when you like the color, you click to copy RGB colors to clipboard. If someone want to test this beta version, let me know and I'll send it by email.

And now to "Pixel Me":

Remember the familiar Ruler we use to check measurements of images, spaces and positions on our screen (even I made one) ? With "Pixel Me" all you have to do is position your mouse anywhere you want and click "Space" on keyboard. The position of your mouse will be displayed in the small program window. Now move your mouse to a new position and click again on "Space", new position is displayed beside the first one, and the distance between two positions is displayed too (x and y). There is also a "Reset" button. If you do not "Reset", first mouse position is remembered and you can move your mouse for a new second position. If you "Reset", all positions are reset. If focus is on other window, click on program to bring focus back.

Hope you like this one

Thanks

Granot

I was waiting for this moment for few months, while I saw your list grew to 80... 90...

For the moment, all my compliments and my best wishes, Granot! I will see (and check) immediately your "Pixel me" and the other last softwares.

Thanks once again for all your work.

Congratulations, Well Done and THANK YOU Boxig!

Your hard work is appreciated

- only another 900 and you'll make a Millennium! :D

Only wish I had a faster connection so I could download & upload more items.

Now you can put your feet up and celebrate for the rest of this morning !

Well done! Tremendous feat of achievement Boxig. :lol:

Hope to catch up with some Forum members at the UK Nationals soon.

Best wishes to you all

Maureen

Congratulations, Granot! :)

I haven't used any of your famous utilities, but judging from the response over the years, people are finding them quite valuable.

You certainly have been busy - hope you have been just as busy putting together slide shows!? ;)

In the words of an ancient Irish monk, may all your pixels be bright!!!!

Granot,

Congratulations.

I just want to add here that I just registered Granot's "Autorun HTML" prg. I love it! It has let me create a WORKING copy of my entire website on CD. All the links work, and even the download animations pop up almost instantly and run.

For the first time I have been able to not only save a working version of my page on CD, but I also am now able to experience it as it must be with broadband, instead of laboriously slowly as with my dialup connection.

"Autorun HTML" also runs from within a folder, so no need to burn a CD to try it out. :-)

Here's the link to Autorun HTML:

Autorun HTML

Thanks, Granot

Sharon