WnSoft Forums

Frame based animation

Herhey

I've been experimenting with some frame based animation in Pics2Exe.

I made a side view of a running skeleton animation at 30 frames per second (for roughly eight seconds).

I wanted create this for a few reasons.

One of which was to see what it would turn out like.

Another was to try different things with it once it was completed.

I often want to include a frame based animating element in a project, but don't want to go through the hassle of sequencing the frames.

I thought if I made this, anytime I want to add a frame based animation to a project, I could just use the running skeleton.

Then substitute the running frames for whatever I wanted to use in that project. (example: a bird flying, a horse running etc).

As long as it was 30 frames per second.

So I thought I would upload it in case other people would find it useful for the same reason.

I have included all the picture and PTE files.

I have made 1 though 8 second versions and few others as well.

I have also included a set of .PSD files with a shadow layer underneath the skeleton.

I kept the shadow on these a separate layer, so the shadow could be set to different levels of opacity or be blurred, etc.

I have also included an exe of a few things I tried with it.

I hope it can be useful to someone as a template (of sorts), or if anyone wants to use the running skeleton in something.

Something to note:

It isn't truly 30 frames per second, but it's as close as you can make it.

If you use many skeletons in the same project(slide) it can be a bit taxing on system resources.

Running skeleton:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o5xatx

Six second Road:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nugfr3

Herhey

I've been experimenting with some frame based animation in Pics2Exe.

I made a side view of a running skeleton animation at 30 frames per second (for roughly eight seconds).

I wanted create this for a few reasons.

One of which was to see what it would turn out like.

Another was to try different things with it once it was completed.

I often want to include a frame based animating element in a project, but don't want to go through the hassle of sequencing the frames.

I thought if I made this, anytime I want to add a frame based animation to a project, I could just use the running skeleton.

Then substitute the running frames for whatever I wanted to use in that project. (example: a bird flying, a horse running etc).

As long as it was 30 frames per second.

So I thought I would upload it in case other people would find it useful for the same reason.

I have included all the picture and PTE files.

I have made 1 though 8 second versions and few others as well.

I have also included a set of .PSD files with a shadow layer underneath the skeleton.

I kept the shadow on these a separate layer, so the shadow could be set to different levels of opacity or be blurred, etc.

I have also included an exe of a few things I tried with it.

I hope it can be useful to someone as a template (of sorts), or if anyone wants to use the running skeleton in something.

Something to note:

It isn't truly 30 frames per second, but it's as close as you can make it.

If you use many skeletons in the same project(slide) it can be a bit taxing on system resources.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o5xatx

Herhey

hello -- steven spielberg calling,, want to come to hollywood ?

Herhey user_popup.png

great show

ken :)