WnSoft Forums

Picture Book Effect

Joe

• 3 years later...

Is there a feature in PictureToexe to present a presentation in a storybook page turning format?

If not, is it on the drawing board?

I've recently seen it in a program called Desktopauthor and would love to see it in PictureToexe.

Can I suggest you use the search engine and put in Book Effects. A new tutorial is there though I cannot make head nor tale of it so far. Hope you fare better than me. Cheers, Derek

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the forum (even if you joined it three years ago :P).

Yes, the effect is possible.

Funny that you asked because it's quite new : it was released less than two weeks ago.

You can download a demo to see how the effects look like here.

You can find an excellent tutorial with everything you need to make such an effect here.

If you want to make the effect for portrait pictures, a template is avalaible as well on my site too.

• 1 month later...

Dom,

Thanks very much for the tuorial I found it excellent and easy to follow. I have been trying to understand how some of the effects are created and have been looking through the pte file you provided. When the page starts to turn it appears as if it is being compressed in width but not in height. If I move any of the handles on an image, the image simply zooms out. One directional movement is not possible, is it? What is the secret please?

Peter