WnSoft Forums

Burning problems

Photofanatic

I have a lenthy pte show which I am trying to create a DVD video from using the wnsoft video builder/burner. The rendering of the show takes approx one hour and goes fine but the project fails at the point of starting to burn every time. I have tried burnig at a lower speed to no avail. I am now about to try burning the DVD from the .iso file in Nero - can anyone tell me if this results in an inferior quality end product? Thanks

Guest Yachtsman1

Check how much free space you have on your C drive, WNsoft uses your C drive to build your DVD burning sequence. This has been a previous problem on here, To be on the safe side, make sure there is 10gb free on your C drive.

Yachtsman1.

• 1 month later...

Is there no way around using the C drive. I am just about to install a 120Gb Solid State Drive purely for the operating system and programmes. Everything else of a temporary nature will be redirected to my other SATA drives and I would like to have the control over this.

John

John

Is there no way around using the C drive. I am just about to install a 120Gb Solid State Drive purely for the operating system and programmes. Everything else of a temporary nature will be redirected to my other SATA drives and I would like to have the control over this.

John

Have a look at VideoBuilders Project Options - Program tab