WnSoft Forums

VideoBuilder Licence Expired

Carol Steele

Hope Igor is monitoring this thread.

I paid for the VideoBuilder licence yesterday ($34 + VAT), but have still not received the key yet. When I went to Regnow and paid it allowed me to download 6.0, but as I already had installed it, I saved it to a slightly different location - but it would appear to be exactly the same as the one which I had downloaded and installed earlier.

Any idea when you will send me my licence key please Igor??

• 2 weeks later...

I have also,like Carol, purchased online, a re-validation of Videobuilder via Regnow. I received an acknowledgement from REgnow, stating that a follow up email would arrive within 48 hours. ( I presume containing the validation key)

for Videobuilder. Nothing has arrived to date. I have tried to submit a query on Wnsoft's main site, but I keep being asked for a security key, and it clears the submission form ! Any suggestions as what I can do now would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

Norman

About the re-validating of license for Videobuilder.... I didn't think that was necessary. I thought once purchased, it was forever. I've had it for some time and have not received anything to let me know I needed to reaffirm the license. Can anyone explain this please?

About the re-validating of license for Videobuilder.... I didn't think that was necessary. I thought once purchased, it was forever. I've had it for some time and have not received anything to let me know I needed to reaffirm the license. Can anyone explain this please?

Hi Lathompson, to find the expiration date of Videobuilder: open PTE v6, click on Help, then About Pictures to Exe, and the expiration date will be shown in the popup window.

I hope this helps, Gayland.

Hi Ian,

PTE, the main program has a lifetime free upgrade. VideoBuilder has a two year upgrade cycle.

Best regards,

Lin

• 3 weeks later...

Lin-

How do I get an upgrade of PTE? I've been using 4.5 on my old computer, but it won't load on my new Win7 computer.

It seems that my registration can't be found, and I sent Winsoft an incomplete key. So I sent the complete key and other information they needed.

The only other info I can't send is my email when I purchased the program in 2003. That has changed a few times since then.

If you have any advice/help, please let me know. I'm behind on sending slideshows to clients.

Thanks,

Nanc

Hi Nancy,

Try using nobeefstu's KeyCopy utility to extract the key data from your old PC and then copy those file to your new PC and add them to the registry. The utility can be downloaded here: http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/index.asp?categoryid=2&view=View

KeyCopy should appear as the top right entry on that page unless the page has changed since I checked it.

regards,

Peter