WnSoft Forums

Zoom on Slidelist

Photo99

I am making my first big AV 120 slides. All my shows up to now have been short around 20-30 slides.

In the timeline view I can zoom in or out with CONTROL+F11 or F12 but in the slidelist view they are greyed out and do not work.

Is it possible to zoom in or out in the slidelist because with a lot of slides it is cumbersome moving back and forward a long way in the display?

Thanks

PH.

If you are looking for an easier way of changing the order of the slides then try using the Fullscreen view of Slide List (or "Digital Lightbox" as I think of it). It's the little icon over at the far right on the lower toolbar. Once in Fullscreen view use the slider to detemine how many images appear at once. You'll be able to get all 120 in easily, if you want to.

Alternatively, if you use the mouse to grab hold of the frame bar just above the Slide List and drag it down (reducing the height of the Slide List) this will reduce the thumbnail size and thus show more slides across the screen.

Note that you can change the width of the three middle panels by grabbing and dragging their vertical frame bars, and can hide/unhide the Folder Tree panel completely by clicking on the little textured section of the left side frame bar.

regards,

Peter

PageUp / PageDown helps Tom thanks for pointing that out.

It would be nice to be able to zoom in and out though.

`

Have another look at what Peter suggested above with the Fullscreen view of the slidelist. You can easily zoom in and out there using the slider control. You can also drag slides around to easily change the order.

Regards,

wideangle