WnSoft Forums

Sunset Peak

alrobin

Bob,

Just watched your beautiful show, "Sunset Peak". Wish I had been there with you - beautiful colours!

You mentioned the characters in order of age - I'm assuming it was from youngest to oldest?? :unsure::)

You are lucky to have hiking opportunities like that in your back yard!

Bob,

You mentioned the characters in order of age - I'm assuming it was from youngest to oldest?? :unsure::)

Ah, the mystery of communication. ;)

Actually, it is hard to brag about being almost as old as Guido, and then try to convince you I am on the young end of the list of hikers. So - confess, or brag, - the list is in descending sort order.

The important part is, as you suggest, that natural beauty is a real lure to get some exercise and enjoy life whichever end of the age scale we weigh in on. So next time you head west, give us a try. I will be very careful to get your name in the proper sort order. :)

Lumenlux

Got a really nice feeling from your show really felt like I was climbing that peak with you!. Loved some of your Autumn shots reminded of my show "Southern Autumn" (Now on Beechbrook).

In particular liked your shot of the pine tree through the autumn trees.

Such a different landscape from what we have here. We have pine trees but they take over and before you know it all you have is pine trees despite efforts by various groups to halt their march. They are not native to New Zealand and have only been here for a couple of hundred years.

Cheers

Andrew

Bravo Bob! You demonstrate that even an elderly man is able to make excellent pictures and beautiful slideshows! :D:D:D

I feel encouraged...

And I am very glad to have now few other "rare photos" of Lumenlux! ;)

P.S. But maybe to use other effects?

Regards.

Oleg  :blink:

Thank you Oleg for your comments. I always like to hear forum members opinions. I wish more members would speak up about what they like and don't like on posted PTE shows.

When you suggest "maybe use other effects", do you mean PTE transition effects other than the fade. Or do you mean more sophisticated effects, multiple object placements, etc. as you so use so well in your shows?

I love the special effects you use in your shows with Olga's wonderful photos. I would like to try some more of that type of artistry. But I would have to learn more and work harder to do a show that way - of course. Most often my shows are more sharing a story of activities of family, friends, or places. When I think I will make a fancier show of these photos, then the show never gets done at all. :( But there is always the future, right?

If your suggestion was simply use more of Igor's transition effects - I do often make more use of those. When I do, I try to choose the effects that may work best for certain photos. My other PTE show currently on Beechbrook is It's Not About the Fish uses more transitions the way a usually try to do. If you have time to look at that show, I would be interested in your thoughts on it.

Final thought - I think there are many PTE users and viewers who prefer the fades almost exclusively?

Bob..

A superb presentation!!

I have been to the mid west and west but I never seen such scenery!

I must have at the wrong place at the wrong time..ehh?

Thanks for the sharing

Bart

** Off Sublect **

(guru @ Oct 5 2003, 01:53 PM)

And I am very glad to have now few other "rare photos" of Lumenlux!  ;)

Sir Guido??

Shall I say more? :)