WnSoft Forums

slides on top of slides

lenny

Good morning from Denver, Colorado

I have been enjoying the shows posted on Beechbrook. There is an effect I like but haven't been able to figure out how it's done. In Chuck Chesterman's wedding show he brings up smaller slides over a background slide, any guidance on how this is created would be greatly appreciated, also saw similar effect in Olga Alakina show. I'd like to thank the people behind Beechbrook for posting all these great shows.

Lenny

Lenny:

The creator's of these shows can give you specifics, but a lot of those effects are done with pages created in PhotoShop and then transitioned one into the next.

OBJECTS can be used as well.

That is correct.

In my slideshow "Wedding" my wife created these pages so the photographs could be made into

an Album. I just took the finished pages and delete the layers one at a time and saved the pages in steps.

Then I faded them from one to another looking like the pictures were being added.

I had also used the objects in my "Freeze Frame" (3.8 MB). Adding objects you can do the same thing.

If you want two or more pictures on the screen but not in the middle. You can

select a picture then un-check the box Show image You see it on the main

screen of PTE next to your slide list. You will now have a blank screen. PTE will not show this picture for

this slide. Click on the object editor. Now you can add the same or any picture you want

and move it where you want on the screen.

The only thing wrong with this option. Is when a show made with objects is played on a screen

with a different screen size then yours picture will be in different places. It could bunch them up

more. And they may be on top of one another. That is why I used a different way to create my

wedding show. Now I have just one picture on the screen, so if PTE needs to resize the picture

It will just do the one picture and it will still look the same. Becasue it is not 8 different pictures placed

around the screen.

cc

Hi, Lenny.

First of all I would to say, that "Frame in frame" technology was using at first in

Olga's show ( and in "Elbrus.Cheget moutain", "Malajsia.Sipadan..." shows)

That's why to say: "In Computer graphic arts by Olga Alakina show....also saw

similar effect in Chuck Chesterman's wedding show" is right. Is not it?

Secondary, Olga Alakina only pictures author, but slideshow was making: see

final subtitles of this show. :P

And in thierd, the little tutorial how you can make what you want you can find THERE

(377kb zip file : PTE project, pictures and soundfile)

Regards,

Oleg :blink:

Thank you Jim. Chuck and Oleg for your input. I have Photo Shop and I will be working to learn how these great shows were created. The Elbrus show was helpful in seeing how this show was created. It appears to be a combination of layers created in PS and using the syncronized features in PTE. Again thank you all.

Lenny