WnSoft Forums

A new Direction

trailertrash

What can I say. With one simple explination about timings and transitions, you guys have set my feet on a totally different path to the one I was on.

I created a sample from the 'freebies' you get with the magazine discs 'cause it's freezing outside today, and now I can say I fully understand slide times and transition times.

I even had a crack at 3D.

What do you think?

http://www.mediafire.com/?nm5ummnzt1q

I have one question tho.

The rotation slider-is there an easier way than that 'cause my hands dont do to well with it?

Thank you for the help and encouragement.

Andrew

Andrew,

For rotation control, that slider is worse than useless (except to remind you which way is positive and which way is negative). I always key the number of degrees of rotation in the input field. As I recall, positive values give clockwise motion and negative values give anti-clockwise - or is it the other way round?

regards,

Peter

Hi Andrew,

Looks like you've got the hang of it, even the 3D transform working for you! It will come quickly and you will begin to experience even greater command of the program with a little practice. Be sure to check the box for "edge antialiasing" in the Objects and Animations screen "Properties" tab when you do the 3D transforms. If zooming on objects or images having fine detail, check the "Anti-shimmer (mip-mapping)" box as well.

Good Job!

Best regards,

Lin

Thank you Bill, and we send the same to you and yours from Scotland.

Ref my New Direction show, I actually deleted it after I posted it. I just never gave a thought to a Mac .exe as well.

However in future I will create a mac exe also.

I should have thought of it since Lin does this with all his posts now. I'm sorry about that.

Andrew