WnSoft Forums

program lockup

photomatt

Can anyone give me some help? I have tried now for several days to creat a slide show using about 25 slides and a sound track. The total size is46MB. I might also add this is not my first show. when i run the preview or the created version the show locks up and a window opens up saying Exception Eoutof resources in Module P2e.prev.exe at 00013c78 the parameter is incorrect. My system is a PIII 800 with 640megs of ram on windows 98se

1) Please inform me about version of PicturesToExe; current screen resolution of your display; and size (in pixels and in kilobytes) of Jpeg images.

2) Couldn't you try to run this presentation under another PC?

3) Will the problem still occurs if you temporary create this presentation with 2 slides only?

4) Will the problem happens if temporary remove the music files?

5) And finally, please try to reduce all pictures with graphical size not more than 1024x768 pixels (or 1024x960) and file size up to 300-500 Kb.

Thanks your for your quick responce. However I was able to solve the problem myself by reading into the forum. In another post you discussed the problem and I lowered the size of the files as per your suggestion. I was able to decrease the file size down to about 150kb. per image

In closing I find your program does a great job..

Photomatt