WnSoft Forums

Assigning "Random" Transitions

aplman

Hello All!

I quite like the idea of random transitions, but I don't really want my show to spring inappropriate surprises. I would prefer that my show looks the same, each time it is run. That is why I do not use random transitions at the moment.

So I would very much like to have the ability to assign transitions randomly to all or selected slides. Then I would just change the transitions I am not happy with. It would avoid the need to set every transition manually, but still give an interesting effect that would be the same each time the show is run.

Any supporters for this simple enhancement?

Best Wishes

APLman (Ken)

Hello All!

I quite like the idea of random transitions, but I don't really want my show to spring inappropriate surprises. I would prefer that my show looks the same, each time it is run. That is why I do not use random transitions at the moment.

So I would very much like to have the ability to assign transitions randomly to all or selected slides. Then I would just change the transitions I am not happy with. It would avoid the need to set every transition manually, but still give an interesting effect that would be the same each time the show is run.

Any supporters for this simple enhancement?

Best Wishes

APLman (Ken)

KEN

you can set the transition for each slide by using the customize slide fuction and select the proper box -

think it is page 25 to 27 of the help guide

ken

Ken (APLman)

If you customize some as (the other) Ken says, that will leave random on the non-customized ones, but I think you will find that that it won't be same transition each time they run. They are randomized each time. (Unless someone corrects me..... )

So I am not sure that is what you want

Jim

in any event he is going to have to experiment till he finds something he likes

on a side note

over the years we have more and more transitions added but how many do we see used - maybe a few to open and close the show but straight fade/dissolves in the main part of the show - especially once the pan/zoom effect came along

ken