WnSoft Forums

Print function. Improvements.

Igor

Also I'm improving the Print feature (in a presentation) now.

The picture will be automatically fit (rotated if it is necessary) into whole page (not half of page as earlier).

Also I set changeable space of border parameter.

Print Dialog also will be available (to set quality and other parameters).

p.s. it's a obviously to have these capabilities, which should be much earlier.

That sounds great Igor. While those who have specialized photo tools may not print as often directly from a slideshow, there are many people to whom we give unprotected slideshows who want to print photos to their liking. I like the list of features that you mentioned. In the Print dialog do you plan a percentage of page or other magnification capability? Perhaps instead of percentage magnification a stretchable and shrinkable outline could be used that starts at actual photo size(?) on virtual paper background and that maintains photo aspect ratio. If you support dragging the outline to desired position on paper graphic, you will make it easy to print multiple passes to fill a page with photos.

An additional feature that I would especially like to see in the Print dialog is to preserve original photo file name when Save picture to photo file is selected from the Print dialog (and for Save slide to .bmp too). If this is not too much trouble it would be very nice to have. As you know, right now the name is arbitrary with sequence numbering - e.g. LIFE IS LIFE_Picture1.jpg (name example inspiration credit: Oleg).

Thanks! :):):)