WnSoft Forums

First uploaded PTE show

bripat

British museum Mar 2010I have viewed this site for many years but I have not published shows because mine are almost always personal records of family and holidays. But here is a starter of an afternoon at the British Museum. Like others before me, would appreciate comments and advice to develop the art further. This can be located as British museum Mar 2010

Very nice.

I can't give any suggestions to improve it!

All I can say is I was not tempted to hit Esc.

Good show.

Only one suggestion for you and maybe others......

Just saying you've put a show on beechbrook.com leaves

me wondering if I'll be able to find it when I go there.

After a few days won't your show move from the top?

Will it be harder to find and download?

Can you give a clickable link to the file in your

introduction here?

GENERALLY, BILL leaves uploads ther for 30 days at least and the site has a couple search fetures -- best to study the site and become familiar with it's features

and the download is not that big so it will be on your system +- 5 mins

ken

Very nice.

I can't give any suggestions to improve it!

All I can say is I was not tempted to hit Esc.

Good show.

Only one suggestion for you and maybe others......

Just saying you've put a show on beechbrook.com leaves

me wondering if I'll be able to find it when I go there.

After a few days won't your show move from the top?

Will it be harder to find and download?

Can you give a clickable link to the file in your

introduction here?

Hello Dan,

If you'll permit me, let me respond to your suggestion. Please understand that I am NOT being critical of your good suggestion. I would applaud the use of direct links myself!! What Ken offers in his reply is quite true. There are various search features on Beechbrook.Com to help locate files. Although some PTE authors provide a direct link to their shows, my take is that they are a bit more familiar with how a particular site works. This was Brian's first upload to Beechbrook.Com, and I look forward to more of his good work. Perhaps next time he can provide us with a direct link. Until then... here it is: British museum Mar 2010.

And one final thought... even the most savvy among us may not choose to provide direct links to our shows. As with any feature, option or knowledge gained about a site, it is up to the individual as to what they choose to use. Again, I'm with you. I just wanted to offer what I think sometimes may happen in our posts. smile.gif

Kind regards,

Bill

p.s. Love all your gardens. Job(s) well done !!!

I have viewed this site for many years but I have not published shows because mine are almost always personal records of family and holidays. But here is a starter of an afternoon at the British Museum. Like others before me, would appreciate comments and advice to develop the art further. The show can be downloaded from www.beechbrook.com

Very nice Brian. The images were of high quality, and the music was well suited for what I was seeing. I was especially pleased to see the full 1920 x 1080 format without borders. I'm generally not a fan of verticals in a slideshow, anymore than I'd like to see verticals in a televised National Geographic special. However, your treatment of the verticals was novel, and something we can, perhads, all learn from. The only thing I might have done differently is to leave the flowers out; they seemed a little out of context and a little washed out with the bright sunshine.

All in all, I really liked it.

Dave

I have viewed this site for many years but I have not published shows because mine are almost always personal records of family and holidays. But here is a starter of an afternoon at the British Museum. Like others before me, would appreciate comments and advice to develop the art further. The show can be downloaded from www.beechbrook.com

I thought this was very well done.

Maureen

Thankyou to all above for your comment and compliments. I have just uploaded another show to Beechbrook and have asked for assistance in the procedure for providing a direct link from here to my particular items on Beechbrook. If you can help, I would appreciate it.

Thankyou to all above for your comment and compliments. I have just uploaded another show to Beechbrook and have asked for assistance in the procedure for providing a direct link from here to my particular items on Beechbrook. If you can help, I would appreciate it.

Brian,

If you are using Internet Explorer you can find the direct link to your shows on Beechbrook by hovering over the image or the download link itself and reviewing the information provided in the lower left-hand corner of your browser. Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Bill

Hello Brian,

Thoroughly enjoyed the show. The crispness of the images and the different transitions and pictures within pictures worked well.

Thought the music was great , may I ask what it was or should I know it?

Hi, Antbrewer. The music is En Bateau by Debussy

Brian,

If you are using Internet Explorer you can find the direct link to your shows on Beechbrook by hovering over the image or the download link itself and reviewing the information provided in the lower left-hand corner of your browser. Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Bill

Thanks, Bill, I think I've got it - I have added links to both shows.

Regards, Brian