WnSoft Forums

NYMANS GARDEN

Your sequence is a nice use of your photos. Your care in making the presentation is well taken. The credits at beginning and end run a bit fast for me. I was able to note the use of Kevin McLeod's music, but just barely. (I like Kevin's approach to music.) I think your handling of vertical shots is well done and pleasing. Speaking photographically, I've always felt that vertical/portrait orientation is under used. But use in AV will always require special care as part of a sequence flow. You did well technically as well as aesthetically with your methods.

Editing here:

A little irony here perhaps - A second look at your ending credits, and a second look at my memory, reveals that we both wrongly spelled the name of the musician you credited. To make matters "worse", there are other musicians with very similar names. The generous musician you intended to credit, the same one I complimented, is really Kevin MacLeod.

Your sequence is a nice use of your photos. Your care in making the presentation is well taken. The credits at beginning and end run a bit fast for me. I was able to note the use of Kevin McLeod's music, but just barely. (I like Kevin's approach to music.) I think your handling of vertical shots is well done and pleasing. Speaking photographically, I've always felt that vertical/portrait orientation is under used. But use in AV will always require special care as part of a sequence flow. You did well technically as well as aesthetically with your methods.

Editing here:

A little irony here perhaps - A second look at your ending credits, and a second look at my memory, reveals that we both wrongly spelled the name of the musician you credited. To make matters "worse", there are other musicians with very similar names. The generous musician you intended to credit, the same one I complimented, is really Kevin MacLeod.

Thanks for your comments. Apologies to Kevin MacLeod for the mis-spelling. I was concentrating on getting the little "C" and capital "L" correct and messed up on the rest. Anyway i have updated it on this link

http://www.mediafire.com/?rwgtemc1wgy

plus the Mac version is here

http://www.mediafire.com/?myiflkmjjtl

Hello MickP Im just watched your Mac version of your presentation and it ran perfectly, both audio and video, and is well done. I found it very interesting. May I too give a small recommendation as mentioned before that the titles and credits are a little too fast but this is only a small matter. WELL DONE and thanks for have a Mac version available. I am so anxious for a standalone version of PTE for my Mac.