WnSoft Forums

The Eyjafjallajokull Volcano - Iceland

colin hill

I was sent some dramatic photos' of the Iceland volcano that erupted on 17 April by a friend.

We all know what chaos the volcano caused to aviation in many parts of the world, but it also

caused chaos and disruption on the island itself and to its people in the vicinity.

Just thought I would share these fantastic photos' with you.

Colin

http://www.mediafire.com/?liqmu3zim2y (pc version)

http://www.mediafire.com/?x0djijimlm2 (Mac version)

Hello Colin, Would you be able to post your presentation as a Mac version. thanks Bill

Hi Bill,

It will be a pleasure. I have never posted a mac version, so if any member can PM me and assist, it would be appreciated.

Colin

Brilliant. To see it up close is breathtaking.

Andrew

What amazes me is the amount of lightning that is generated. The farmers apparantly suffered with their livestock

and had to get them to shelters.

Colin

Hi Colin, fantastic photos, put together well, and appropriate music.

Thanks for sharing, Gayland.

I was sent some dramatic photos' of the Iceland volcano that erupted on 17 April by a friend.

We all know what chaos the volcano caused to aviation in many parts of the world, but it also

caused chaos and disruption on the island itself and to its people in the vicinity.

Just thought I would share these fantastic photos' with you.

Colin

http://www.mediafire.com/?liqmu3zim2y

THIS JUST DELIVERED TO ME

DRAMATIC VOLCANO PHOTOS - ICELAND

These photos show farms, animals, etc. with the aftermath of the Iceland volcano eruption:

KEN

Hi Ken,

This is what was sent to me as well. Felt sorry for the poor farm animals, must have been terrifying.

Colin

Colin

Another well made show with amazing images.

Reminds us of the power of mother nature which makes us humans and anything we do look rather insignificant.

Colin

Another well made show with amazing images.

Reminds us of the power of mother nature which makes us humans and anything we do look rather insignificant.

Very well assembled, that lightening is incredible. Like I needed another reason to visit. B)

Hello Collin, Excellent! Thank you so much! It played perfectly, both Audio and Video!! The presentation shows a very powerful part of God's creation. My wife and I visited Mt Saint Helens after that eruption and couldn't believe the tremendous power released there. Until this eruption I never knew that lighting was released at that time of the event too. Thanks again Bill ,

Thanks for your comments to Gayland The Dom, John and James. Glad you enjoyed.

It is amazing how we can still witness in this day and age the forces of nature of this

beautiful planet.

Thanks to Crossfade for advise on posting a mac version. It was very simple.

Colin

• 3 weeks later...