WnSoft Forums

Product Key Help

joe smith

Like others, I never got my Product Key for EXE 6.0. I purchased it on 4/24. I got the email with my Order number, etc. I waited a few days, then emailed Orders--no response. Then I emailed Technical Support, gave them all of the details, no response. Then I sent an email to Alena Tomilova yesterday, 4/27, on the Forum, as explained in another posting on this subject, requesting she send me the Product Key. So far no response.

I am about to give up and purchase a competitor's product and tell my credit card company to cancel the WnSoft charge.

To make matters worse, I have been using EXE version 4.48 since 2006. When I got my new Windows 7 pc,64 bit, Internet Explorer, I contacted WnSoft to get my old correct number so I could avoid purchasing the new product, but I never got an answer from Orders or Technical Support. So I decided to just buy the new product.

Could someone please tell me what is going on? I have no problem getting needed info and codes from other software vendors. If WnSoft is able to send me an email that they got my money, whay cannot they send me an email with the Key to use the program?

And I did buy the product at WnSoft's site.

Joe Smith

Hello Joe,

Unfortunately I can't help you but I know Wnsoft is very busy right now with the release of the next version (beta 1) in a week.

That's probably why you didn't received your key.

The email you received from Wnsoft is certainly an automatic email notification.

Trust me, this company is very serious, care about the customers and has usually a very good support.

I know it's very irritating not knowing what's happening but I am quite sure Igor will give you some news very soon.

Hello joetexan,

Your support ticket has been replied on 04/27/2010. When the ticket is replied you should receive automatic notification. It seems that you didn't receive the notification that's why you decided your request has been ignored. You can check the status of your ticket in the support center anytime.

I have sent the registration key from wnsoftsupport@gmail.com. Please, check your spam-box or disable firewall and anti-virus while waiting for the response. As you can see, all of our customers, who complain that their keys were not received, always are satisfied and provided with the key in the end.

I repeat: we understand that our existing registration system is not perfect, but we will replace it with another one when the next version of PicturesToExe will be released.

We apologize for any inconveniences.

kind regards,

Hi Alena, Thanks for the Product Key that you sent me via private email. I never got any of the other responses from WnSoft and I did check my Spam account. I am not sure what happened to those other messages. I just hope others are not experiencing the same issues as I have. As far as I know, I do not have any special settings set in Internet Explorer to block respones. Joe Smith

Hello,

It seems that my email adres is offline, how can i get the product key file back from PtE. I have made a new email adres, but how can i contact the support desk. Can someone help me.

Thanks

Hello,

At your request the register key has been sent as attached *.txt file at the e-mail, which you used in PicturesToExe order.

Kind regards,