WnSoft Forums

"VIEW" Facility in PTE

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi All

Hope you haven't gone spare playing with your new PTE toys?

This is a basic request. When building a show, it would be handy if we could move slides around in the "VIEW SLIDES IN THE FULL SCREEN VIEW OF FILE PANEL" instead of having to resort to moving them after insertion into the show. It's probably been requested before?

Yachtsman1 B)

Eric,

The image files that are displayed in the File Panel are not "connected" to any PTE project. Before you can place them in a particular order they have to be added into a PTE project.

Would this give you a work around? Simply drop all the images that you think you might use into a new project file. Then go into "Full screen view of Slide List" and shuffle them into the order that you want. Finally, select all the images that you don't want (Ctrl+Click on each) and, with one click on the Remove Slide button, take all the unwanted ones out of the project.

regards,

Peter

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Peter

That is the way I have done things in the past. However I am in the middle of re-hashing my sailing shows some of which are 500 plus slides and thought that being able to shuffle their positions in the file panel fullscreen view before adding them to the show AKA arranging as the lightbox method would be helpful.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

Alternatively, the ability to minimise the Full screen view, instead of having to close it would speed up my work flow no end. PLEASE Igor.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1 :)

Eric,

I think I must be missing something. How is minimize going to speed up your work flow? You'll need to click once to minimize it and once more to re-instate it. Right now you will need to click once on the Close button to close it and once more on the Fullscreen icon to re-instate it. I don't see where the time saving comes in.

regards,

Peter

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Peter

My workflow method is to open several windows, maybe 6 at one time, all of them can be minimised with the exception of PTE Full Screen view, if it was minimised I would be able to pick it up from the task bar, which I hide & hover over it to make it appear, consequently my brain has to step backwards to close the full slide view then re-open it.

Ken thanks I already use the slider & right click.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1