WnSoft Forums

THE DOLOMITES

We recently returned from a wet week in Austria followed by a very snowy drive down into Italy where we stayed in Canazei, an excellent base for exploring the beautiful Dolomites. Fortunately the weather improved and we were able to view the very spectacular scenery.

The slideshow can be downloaded at www.beechbrook.com/pte with grateful thanks, once again, to Bill.

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

Wonderful landscape photograpy as usual and a great presentation with music to match. I guess there must be quite a bit of planning goes into these trips to find such excellent locations and viewpoints. Keep up the good work.

Mickp.

Excellent quality at 1920x1200!

Just the thing to put me in the right mood for Austria in a few weeks. I loved the late evening shots.

May I make one suggestion?

You have the keyboard disabled in the show and I wanted to review a couple of slides which was impossible. Unless you have an overriding reason to disable the keyboard it might be helpful to enable it in future?

DG

Excellent quality at 1920x1200!

Just the thing to put me in the right mood for Austria in a few weeks. I loved the late evening shots.

May I make one suggestion?

You have the keyboard disabled in the show and I wanted to review a couple of slides which was impossible. Unless you have an overriding reason to disable the keyboard it might be helpful to enable it in future?

DG

A-ha Dave, don't want you looking too closely. Seriously though, will do as you suggest in future.

I hope you get better weather in Austria than we did. At the time we went, we were told they had had only 6 fine days in the previous 3 months. Doubt if I can get an a/v out of what I got there.

Thanks for commenting.

Maureen

What a fine presentation! Thank you so much...

You are creating a need for those of us on the west side of the Atlantic to visit countries on the east side. You sure built up the desire with this one...

Dick

Thanks Maureen,

We must have had the Gods looking kindly on us - we have been going to the same valley, same village, same hotel, same fortnight for around 9-10 years and I can only remember one year which didn't give us the opportunity to go walking in sunshine for most of the time.

If it rains it is usually after dinner - very civilised.

DG

We recently returned from a wet week in Austria followed by a very snowy drive down into Italy where we stayed in Canazei, an excellent base for exploring the beautiful Dolomites. Fortunately the weather improved and we were able to view the very spectacular scenery.

The slideshow can be downloaded at www.beechbrook.com/pte with grateful thanks, once again, to Bill.

Maureen

Hello Maureen, I would love to see your presentation but I am using a Mac. Could you post it here in a MacVersion? Thanks Bill

Hi Maureen,

A truly magnificent presentation. Have added it to my "Maureen" collection. Well done.

Cannot wait to get to England in September and start shooting with the camera.

Colin

Ken, Mick Porter, Davy, Dick and Colin - Glad you enjoyed the show and thanks to all of you for taking the time to comment.

Maureen

Hello Maureen, I would love to see your presentation but I am using a Mac. Could you post it here in a MacVersion? Thanks Bill

Hi Bill - I seem to recall we have been here before. I'm sorry but the version of PTE I have does not permit me to create a MAC. It would cost me over 20 GBP for the pleasure.

Really sorry.

Maureen

Hi Bill - I seem to recall we have been here before. I'm sorry but the version of PTE I have does not permit me to create a MAC. It would cost me over 20 GBP for the pleasure.

Really sorry.

Maureen

Hello Maureen, Please except my apology that I forgot we went through this before. Thanks anyway. Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I think your probably the best photographer I have seen in many a long year. I tip my hat to you.

Andrew

Thanks, Andrew, but I have to be honest and say that I think it's only because I am able to get out and about and take lots of photographs. As one of my friends delights in saying to me "Ah well, when you take so many pictures you are sure to get some good 'uns." He's probably right, bless him.

Maureen