WnSoft Forums

Need Registration Key

jlambrosa

Hi!

I purchased the upgrade to PTE Deluxe last Friday on the 16th. I received the invoice and the email stating that I would receive my registration key within 24 hours. On Monday, I created a support ticket informing you that I had not received the key. Plus, I also emailed support directly per my invoice from regnow. Earlier today, I tried to pull up my support ticket to see if you had a chance to reply, and I put my email address in for you to email me the tracking ID. I have not received the ID nor the key at the time of posting this. I apologize that I am posting this into the forum, however, I am concerned that you maybe having issues with my email. I have another email address that you can try if needed. I did check my spam/junk folder to make sure they didn't go there, and so far I can't find anything. I am not upset, a little frustrated, because well...I am excited to receive the upgrade! Love your product and I have been using it faithfully since 2004? or maybe 2005? Who knows, LOL!! It's been a long long time.

Looking forward to hearing you, and receiving my key. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Jess

Here is additional information that you may need to verify my purchase...

Order Description:

DRI*PicturesToExe

Invoice ID: 386455K-7P8BS

Date: Jul 16, 2010

Time: 20:54:03 CDT

Dear Jessica,

We apologize for this delay! Probably the automated email with the key was blocked by email server.

I just sent your upgrade key for Deluxe version.

P.S. If you still didn't receive it, please let me know.