WnSoft Forums

Igor - small request

boxig

Hi Igor,

Can you add in "Customize Navigation Bar" one more available button which will "Run external file" with ability to change Caption of button (im Messages Tab). We can use it to run a second show or utility. Also to remind you my old request to enable compile external files so we can "Run internal file".

Thanks

Granot

Granot,

I could use this button, too, to run a "help" file with narration text. Now if there was also included some intelligence which would allow the program to select which part of a large text file to show, depending on the slide number, that would be great. But, just for tutorials, I think Igor would not be interested, as there would not be enough demand for such a feature.

Your idea about a programmable navigation button is a good one, though.

Sorry, I missed your message dated on October 25.

Thanks for unusual idea with customizable buttons in the Nav. bar!

I plan to closely work with Nav bar in the nearest time.

Also we've recently discussed your second idea about embedded .exe presentations in the .exe of main show. This is possible, and we've found a lot of new capabilities for in this direction (possible ideas for future versions).

So I think embedding could be added in the new version. I'll try.

But the only limitation - all these .exe files should be produced in one version of PTE (e.g. in v4.20). Only this limitation fine solves difficulty with deleting of temp files if second app is still running, and the main app is closed.