WnSoft Forums

Theatre world jan 2009

deskjet1uk

Theatre world, a slide show put together on 27th jan 2009.

I played around with animation on this one, it might be to much for some but it was fun putting it together.

I intend to load the files up onto the new version of PTE and re-work it.

I hope you see the 'flashing' green traffic signal at the beginning.

When I made this sequence over a year and a half ago our good friend Lin Evans was doing some fantastic work with animation and my inspiration came from the great man himself.

I also will be posting a link to a show about Le mans 24hr race, I was there as a weekend warrior for the team shown, also put together on an old version of PTE

Thanks to all who view and thanks.

Ralph

My link

Ralph,

Excellent show and well put together, I enjoyed it. We will be in the West End next month on our visit to London

and will be going to see Mama Mia. We always try fit in a West End show when in the UK.

Thanks for sharing and look forward to your next one.

Colin

Hi Ralph just watched your presentation Theatre World and found it very entertaining. Liked the sequence of Buddy with the glasses rotating. One observation I would bring to your attention is the blending of the different music tracks. First of all the fading of one track to another needs to be faded in very subtlety so the entire sound track seems as one although different music. Some seemed ok but others require the track playing to have the next track brought in earlier at a low volume cross faded in so the transition seems seamless (very similar to the image dissolve on pte but applied in sound which is the only way I can relate it to in that it needs to be pleasant to the ear.) You will find that by refining all these little things it will help to achieve even higher quality in your presentations. Hope this is constructive and I’ve been clear with what I have said, as I’m not sure if I’ve explained it very well.

Regards Paul

Hello Paul,

thanks so much for the advice. It was nearly two years ago when this was put together and I was still very green, it was only the third sequence I had ever made in my life and as said I intend to re-build in PTE 6.5. It was fun at the time but I promise to take what you have said on board, I am very grateful for any hints and tips from those who take the time to view our shows.

Just to say, I love PTE to bits and love reading all the posts, its fun to learn and improve at the same time.

Thanks again Paul for your time in viewing the sequence and for your very constructive ideas.

regards

ralph