WnSoft Forums

Merge video formats

Photo99

Having posted this in the software area and received no replies I thought maybe I had it in the wrong area so I am reposting it here. I know it really is not strictly a PTE question but when we are able to mix video into a PTE show it will be. :unsure:

I have a question that is in two parts and I am sure is not too difficult for all you experts out there.

A---Over many years I have collected a large number of short videos of my family and friends.

They are in a number of different formats that I wish to merge into one video file - many MP4s some AVIs and WMVs also FLV and SWF and a few others.

Can you tell me of a software tool to do this preferably shareware or free please?

B---Once I have this file I would love to put it onto a DVD that I can view on my TV I have PAL TV system here.

How do I do this?

This would also allow me to easily give a copy to my family and friends. I realize there will be some quality loss but this is not important as the content is priceless to us.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joanne.

• 2 months later...

eRightSoft.com has @Super which should do the job. And the software is Freeware. The only trick is that as you read about eRightSoft and seek to download it - There are many ads for other products by other authors that are NOT the free "@Super" program. Also, the "@" may no longer be part of the program name.

The program can convert "all" formats back and forth or can be set to simply combine end-to-end, video files. I do not know if you will have to convert them all to the same format in the program before combining them.

Joanne,

Today you Re-Posted an enquiry which you had posted on 25th August last (your Post #33)

and today you wrote:-

Quote:

"Having posted this in the software area and received no replies I thought maybe I

had it in the wrong area so I am reposting it here"...

Thats a very unfair remark as I had responded to your previous query and enclosed a

Photoshot of a Program suitable for your needs.Its been downloaded 41 times to date.

And to put the record straight here is a link to your previous Post #.33

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12308

Brian (Conflow)