WnSoft Forums

CD Slide Show menu

Ronniebootwest

I have seen some good utilities for adding a menu to CD's for more than one slide show. Each one I have seen requires some extensive knowledge of computers in order to understand how to use it B)

Does anyone know of a ready made program that will produce a menu so that 10 or more slide shows can be selected, one by one, from a menu?

Ron West

Ron,

One of Granot (boxig's) progs, All_Exe is a simple solution. He is refining it now so that the displayed programs will be sorted alphabetically. As it is now, it should work just fine for listing your several programs on the cd. A really nice added feature is the program will also allow the user to choose to install any or all shows to the viewer's hard drive if desired.

If you prefer, PTE is now able to easily handle multiple shows without the use of external programs or extensive computer knowledge. You just need to master the basics of using the objects feature of PTE. Al Robinson's tutorial, and his recent postings on other topics in last few days are also very helpful.

Take a close look at both of the above and one or other should meet your needs.

Ron and Robert

Good morning (05.30).

First thing to do in the morning is going out with my dog.

Second thing to do is make a new version of "All_Exe" and

upload it to my site.

Robert, I solved (I hope) the "sort" bug and it seems to work fine now.

If you see v.2.0 near the program name - that will be the new one.

I will be waiting for feedback on the new version.

Thanks

Granot