WnSoft Forums

Tatty Album Template

trailertrash

There has been a little interest in the Tatty Album, so I'd like to offer the template for your own use.

You can download it here: http://www.trailertr...tatty_album.zip

Please feel free to alter it as you need to.

Andrew

Andrew,

I downloaded the Tatty Album Template directly from you site. Fow some reason downloading from WnSoft Forum gave me a error on unzipping. Thanks for sharing this. I tried this several times.

Many Regards,

George

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Andrew, thanks for the template, which I like alot. However I'm trying to add additional pages, but must be doing something wrong as I've copy and pasted the slide but am struggling with changing the images and getting them to turn corectly on the new slides. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Geoff

Hi Andrew, thanks for the template, which I like alot. However I'm trying to add additional pages, but must be doing something wrong as I've copy and pasted the slide but am struggling with changing the images and getting them to turn corectly on the new slides. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Geoff

Geoff, Contact me on trailer_trash@btinternet.com and we'll work it out for you.

Andrew