WnSoft Forums

Congradulations

Alan Lyons

Just to say well done to some regular forum members who gained reconition in this competition.

They are:

19 Rhondda Grey Ian Bateman GB Mention FIAP (song)

21 Black country Barry Beckham GB Mention FIAP (sound)

32 "Life is life" Oleg Lobachev & Olga Boritsch for sound and "O Boritsch Photographer"

I also got a mention

Mentions special with best photography for

34 After the rain Alan Lyons.

If there are other forum members who have entered or got a mention that I hav not picked off the list please accept my apology :unsure:

Regards,

Alan

There are several other members of this Forum listed on the prizelist but it is not easy to identify them all by their "nicknames" used here.

Anyway, congratulations to all... and to PTE which was used in 58 of the 62 shows entered in the competition !

Some souvenir pictures of the event can be seen on this page (don't bother about the first image in red, it's just a 'private joke' - that can't be translated into English - because an exotic birds exhibition was held at the same time but not at the same place). The attendance was between 80 (Friday afternoon) and 200 (Saturday night) and there has been also a good press coverage.

The next International Digital AV Competition along the same lines will be held in UK in March; details on this page.

Hi Gerard,

It looks like you have had a sucessful event well done to all conserned. While I'm on, Oleg the best laugh I have had in some time is the translation supplied by Bable Fish which I then had to translate into "the Queens own" English. If you ever feel down, try a translation, it's bound to raise a smile,

Alan :D

There are also some more results and photographs available on links from the 'latest AV Festival Results' page at http://www.avworld.org :)

I seem to recognise a 'certain name' with a silver medal and the trophy for best sound at Dundalk - ( 21st Irish Photographic Federation National Av Championships 2003 )

Congratulatulations & Well done Alan! :D

Delighted to see so many Forum members listed at Hayange (including Peter Coles).

Looking forward to catching up with old friends & seeing more new digital sequences at the next "Great Northern" AV Festival at Wilmslow. Even finished my new sequence ready for it!

Keep healthy!

and away from anyone with shingles! :ph34r:

Love Maureen

Hi Maureen,

Yes your right that was me in Dundalk, but I had a highly intellegent and charming pair of judges ;)

Sorry to hear about the shingles, I had them a while back, very sore :(

But you see, shingles is a viral attack on the nervious system, so you can be as grumpy as hell and no onecan complain,

Regards to all,

Alan