WnSoft Forums

2nd new slide show uploaded this week

BootZilla

I've had a few shows in the works for a couple of months now and have completed 2 this week.

On Saturday, "058 Canadian Rockies" was uploaded and today, "060 Mt.Baker" was uploaded. There's wonderful scenery in both.

Enjoy,

Greg Gordon

My link

I've had a few shows in the works for a couple of months now and have completed 2 this week.

On Saturday, "058 Canadian Rockies" was uploaded and today, "060 Mt.Baker" was uploaded. There's wonderful scenery in both.

Enjoy,

Greg Gordon

My link

Wow, Greg, that is really beautiful. I reckon Patti will be thrilled with this and what a trip! Coincidentally, my husband has recently finished an a/v on our holiday there 5 years ago and with recalling that trip and seeing these, it really makes us want to return. However, not this year - that's already sorted.

Best wishes

Maureen

Greg

Very beautifull images ;

Very nice this area ...

Good realisation .

As Rick : one person gives a sensation of isolation , but too much changes all the sense of the av ... Perhaps a version for friends and one more oriented to the impression of the mountain beauty ...It is just my opinion .

But realy beautifull !!!!

daniel

• 2 weeks later...