WnSoft Forums

New Presentation

This is a simple image presentation, what I call a slide show, that term that seems to upset so many of you :rolleyes:

It contains images I have created in 2010, but those that never made it into any slide shows I created during the year. Well, as far as memory allows, one or two may have.

Download from the top of the page HERE for PC and Mac

Best viewed at 1920*1200, but should run reasonably OK on all monitors.

Barry -

Just viewed your show - great images. The glass building shots were incredible. This is the 2nd AV I've seen using this template and I got to say; I'm not a fan. I think it's the way the small slide image FLASHES into the big size - it's not very fluid to my eyes, or other senses for that matter. You know my criticism comes from a good place.

Greg

Barry

"Slide show" if you want !

But a good manner to show isolated photos that have no place in an "av presentation "...

Great photos ; good exposition !

As Greg , perhaps a little aggresive the transition to the great size , but I suspect you tried other ways and this one no have shimmering problem .

I guard in my mind the idea .... ;)

daniel

Stunning photography as usual. This is a template that I like, so no worries for me.

What does annoy me is...you reject stuff I'd love to have....Damn you Sir ten thousand fold. :lol:

Andrew

Well, I wouldn't exactly call them rejects, I must have seen some merit in them to produce them, they are just images that havn't yet found their way into an AV