WnSoft Forums

Abstract Beauty

colin hill

Xaver

I am ok with you about the utility of the critic .

But I cannot support the manner that you use .... Not very friendly ! "Stopped it before it reached the final slide"

I too learned very much from friends , but they never use this tone ...

I see, here and on other places , slideshow that I love , other indiferent and other that I do not love ; I say what I think to the ones who ask me for my advice , but I try not to be a destructive commentator ...

Each one his way !

daniel

PS : the use of "poor fellow" is not very elegant to my eyes ...Other country , other usages ?

PS : the use of "poor fellow" is not very elegant to my eyes ...Other country , other usages ?

Daniel,

You are right, and this is not typical for me. On the other hand, people who call me "lèche-bottes" are poor fellows in my eyes, sorry for that. By the way, as a German, I do not think that this behavior (calling others "lèche-bottes") is typical for our French neighbors.

Best regards

Xaver

Lèche-bottes <_<

Clear, short and cultivated !

"as a German, I do not think that this behavior (calling others "lèche-bottes") is typical for our French neighbors."

You are right , Xaver , it is not typical ; I think this behavior was only for your interventions , and yours only . ( see the tone you used about the Ken intervention ) .I do not remember other circumstances ....

Regards .

daniel

I had only an aversion in my life : a capitan in the army ... But now , I have scrath that .

I imagine that it is not you !!!

Just your arrogant manners seem me unacceptables ...

The next time I go to Germany , I shall drind a Rheinwein bottle to your health with an old friend in Frankfurt or Berlin .

But the subject was : a new slide show of Colin ... and I said that it was a pleasant few minutes for me .

Sorry Colin !!!!

I am waiting for the next one !

daniel

where in the Hell is this post going? Germans, French, Aussie, Brits ext.... What has all these nationality references got to do with PTE?

I'm with Barry :rolleyes:

Greg