WnSoft Forums

Length of a Slide Show

Igor

I often find I have a need to know the length of my exe file, but unless I am missing something it doesn't display anywhere in the properties of that exe file. If I right click and exe in Explorer I cannot find any reference to the slide show length.

I appreciate that I can find out from the project file, but that is now stored off the PC and inconveneinet to locate. it would be quicker to play the slide show and time it.

Can this information be put into properties like it is with Videos?

Barry,

PTE currently does not have such a proerties tab/stub. I was hoping for this file version properties to be added to the compiled exe from my previous suggestions.

In the mean time while we wait for this feature (as Summary Details or Version Details) ... I have been resorting to making my own which greatly helps my needs .

Either way ... I hope something develops.

See post:

post-45-0-33859700-1300929658_thumb.jpg

Brian

If I had the sound file to hand, then I am likely to have the project file and all the other componants of the slide show to hand. Then finding the length would be easy, but I am referring to a show where the contributing files are now backed up on a DVD and its inconvenient to locate the DVD, find the files and almost recreate the slide show, just to find the length.

I would like to right click the exe file and read off the length of the show via properties.

Barry,

It is possible to Add/Edit in your own Summary Details and Apply them. However, this Summary Detail info will not be available or saved to a Data CD/DVD copy. This will not help you on your CD/DVD copies or backups ... but at least it will work for your HD saves. So this Summary alternative only supplies a little benefit.

The Version Details of which I prefer to have added ... are a internal component/resource of the compiled file and are available and saved to a Data CD/DVD copy.

post-45-0-04101700-1301054449_thumb.jpg