WnSoft Forums

Start sequence

Lmoreels

Hi,

I made a start sequence for several shows. These shows are PTE, m-objectts, Wings and Pro Show.

Everything works except from the Pro Show sequence. It starts behind the start sequence. Can anyone help here?

Win 7 64 bit 4GB ram, video: ASUS 210 silent 1 GB DDR3

Luc M

Luc,

Do you have D3D enabled in your Start sequence? (Project Options|Screen) I don't guarantee this is the cause of the problem but it might be worth turning it off to see what happens. Obviously, if your start sequence uses animation then you will need to leave it turned on.

regards,

Peter

Luc,

Do you have D3D enabled in your Start sequence? (Project Options|Screen) I don't guarantee this is the cause of the problem but it might be worth turning it off to see what happens. Obviously, if your start sequence uses animation then you will need to leave it turned on.

regards,

Peter

yes it is. I will try out this evening watt the diverence is with ore without D3D

Thanks

Luc

Hubert,

Luc's start sequence will be what is also sometimes called a "Menu" sequence. He will have a slide with several objects on it (perhaps images, text or buttons) each of which has been programmed to perform "Run application or open file..." when clicked with the mouse. The sequence may have several slides or just the one; it depends upon how many different sequences he wants to be able to launch from the menu.

regards,

Peter

... A multi usable start sequence.

What's in it , What's the purpose ? Could you show us an example please ? Maybe one can learn from it ...

It may be a sequence with (almost empty) slides, each of which uses the function "Run external application" from the Customize Slide Menu. The external applications can be slide shows (exe-files). So, you just run the start sequence in order to start the said shows.

Regards,

Xaver

... More trouble: Beamers lamp is gone ...

Just a few words to help our English forum users. "Beamer" is an English word, which in several countries (Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Germany, ...) is (colloquially) used for the word "projector". People in Continental Europe sometimes seem to like English words even if the are wrong. Crazy, isn't it :)

Regards,

Xaver

Hi folks,

The raison of the problem is D3D.

I think the software of Pro Show is too old to deal with D3D.

There is a way around:

Making an opening sequence with all the effects I want and then start a single slide sequence without D3D with all the buttons to start the sequences.

Luc