WnSoft Forums

Native American Ruins

LumenLux

Thanks Bart for posting the show. It is always nice when one of the old timers gets a chance to actually use the program. We are all so wowed with Igor's wonderful program and users talents that sometimes we don't really have time or we forget to to have the fun of just putting a show together and feeling a little satisfaction. ;)

Which reminds me Bart, doesn't Guido still have a promise on the table for a show for us to enjoy? I know he is swamped, but for his lurking pleasure I throw out this reminder for when he gets a moment for diversion.

Thanks Bart for posting the show.  It is always nice when one of the old timers gets a chance to actually use the program.  We are all so wowed with Igor's wonderful program and users talents that sometimes we don't really have time or we  forget to to have the fun of just putting a show together and feeling a little satisfaction.  ;)

Which reminds me Bart, doesn't Guido still have a promise on the table for a show for us to enjoy?  I know he is swamped, but for his lurking pleasure I throw out this reminder for when he gets a moment for diversion.

Thank you sir for the kind words!! :D

Yes..it seems like yesterday when I first joined this forum( 3+years).

The presentation was an "expertiment" I am trying... using the ogg format with some

audio and video compression!

The original one with a mp3 was about 8-9 megs!

I am still "expertimenting" and maybe I can offer a better presentation in the future!

About Sir Guido..

He is very busy all the time and I am "pushing his buttons" too much :(

He will be in and out ...trust me, he will not let none of us down! :)

Thanks again