WnSoft Forums

Trouble browsing mthe forum

baldsparky

Hi I don't know if anybody else is having this problem but I am finding it very difficult to navigate the forum pages of the website.

I can get to the wnsoft homepage as normal, but when clicking on the forum tab it takes a while to get to the forum page and then when clicking on the forum topics it takes a while for the pages to load, it is becoming a bit frustrating.

This has been happening for about a week or so now.

It happens on 2 pc's and 2 laptops, I have no other trouble like this with any other web sites that I visit.

I use ie8, ie9 and firefox and it makes no difference much which browser I use.

Any help with this matter would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Many thanks

Paul

Hi Ken

thanks for you reply.

I've done as you have suggested in your post on my laptop and although it is much improved it is still slow on opening some pages including me signing in to make this reply and had to wait for the reply box to open. I had no problem opening your link to the sun.

Thanks again for your help will let you know if anything changes, for the better or worse.

Kind regards

Paul

Paul only other thing i can think of - is your antivirus running a scheduled scan in the background but you say it happpens on all your systems

you might make a call to your isp - they might be doing something to the wnsoft site

reason i used the sun site they are heavy in graphics

as a check go to barry's forum - and see if there is a change

http://www.beckhamforum.co.uk/forum/index.php

ken

As I write this, I am downloading Barry's "Echoes of Sky" and it will take another 58 minutes to download the remainder 9.8MB! My ISP is BT and while normally slow (because of the exchange I am linked to) this is seriously annoying. So it may not just be you Paul.

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul

thanks for the reply, interesting to note you are having problems with downloading the show, I am too. I am also with BT.

I contacted my isp as Ken suggested, and even at his end he had trouble navigating the forum pages here (Wnsoft) but he had no trouble with downloading the show at Barry's site.

Paul do you have any problems with the forum here eg slow loading of pages?

Kind regards

Paul

Guest Yachtsman1

I to use BT & my exchange is in a rural area. I don't have trouble navigating the forum, but streaming video is a waste of time as the show is refreshing every few seconds. BT need to update the exchange, but all I get when I complain,it's on the list.

Yachtsman1.

Thanks Lennart, I have tried Barry's site again this morning (Wednesday) and everything is ok, really fast download.

Igor, I tried the other site you linked to and had no problems, I also tried the 'Submit a ticket' and it was really quick, also this morning I don't seem to be having the problems that I have been having for nearly a couple of weeks with the Wnsoft site, let's hope that this is the end of the matter. I will try again this evening when I come home from work and see how things are.

Many thanks to all

Kind regards

Paul

Paul (and Igor),

No problems on the forum pages nor on the two webpage links Igor posted. I had to give up after over 90 minutes last night on Barry's "Echoes of Sky". I tried again this morning, with the same result. I also tried Beechbrook and another dead slow download. My dial up modem in Zimbabwe was faster!

Maybe, one day, I will get to see Barry's show.

Regards,

Paul

Hi

tried again tonight and everything seems to be back to normal with fast navigation of the forum once again.

No idea what caused the problem or why after nearly 2 weeks it has righted itself, just one of those things I guess.

Thanks once again for all your hel;p

Kind regards

Paul