WnSoft Forums

Normandy - A personal view

This is a short record of a visit to the Normandy region of Northern France, a place I'd be happy to live out my days.. Its also my first attempt at introducing video.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?35az1cbbbl74cy9

32 meg

20 secs of video

1 Audio track, with 2 tracks mixed.

3m 54 secs

Hope you see something you like.

Andrew

Click here for the .exe file: http://www.trailertrashaudiovisual.com/Normandy.exe

How do i open a RAR File

Paul

Paul, you need a small programme called winrar, it opens the .rar file to show the .exe. Its really just a container, but it does reduce the size of the file, thus reducing download times etc. I'll be putting this on my web site today, so if you dont want to download it I'll post a link later.

Andrew

Hi Guys

I got Winrar and the show works fine

Well done with attaching the video. Still to learn how to do that.

I find it strange that on a forum there seems to be plenty of Voyeurs but no imput. Maybe I expect too much. Or are they just too lazy to make a positive imput. Who knows. Come on guys say something no matter how derogatory and then post your own Av for comments. Surely thats what a forum is for.

Regards

Paul

Paul, this has been discussed at some length on the forum. Views v comments. I think [ and its only my opinion ] we have reached the point where we post our work [ those who can bear it ] and if anyone wishes to comment then fine....or....we post our work but dont expect comments....or we post our work and expect comments, but dont bother to comment on others.....or....well the list goes on.

The end result is if you get 100 views and 2 comments your doing very well indeed on this forum. I wonder how an alternative forum would do.

However if you need help and you ask...you'll get it.

Hi Andrew!

Well, that was something. I mean the download time. I got just 22 sec. on your exe-download link. :P

Re. "Normandy" I must say you have come a long way since the Auschwitz-project. Good work. Carry on.

/Lennart

Andrew,

I enjoyed the show and your wonderful photography. I liked the way you added the video. My only comment would be that the photos all seemed to be of slightly different sizes, which was especially obvious looking at the two pages side by side. Also, they were not always aligned evenly (i.e., the margins were not the same on many of the two adjoinging pages. I would have cropped all photos to the same size and had the same margins on both left-hand and right-hand pages. Otherwise, great show. I still hope to get there someday. Thanks for sharing.