WnSoft Forums

IMPRESSIONS OF THE ADRIATIC

cottage

Hi Maureen,

Now we know where you went on your holidays, fine show with great shots but i prefer your work of the lake district as just by looking at shots you can see your love for this area.

Thanks to both Bill and Rick. However, Rick, I think it's good to try something else now and again. No doubt I will again be putting something together for The Lakes later in the year.

Maureen

I'm in the same boat, so to speak!!

My comment was a crude attempt to find out when and if some of our better workers would incorporate video.

I look forward to each of your presentations.

DG

Dave - I'm on the point of buying a Panasonic LX5 (for casual use) which, I understand, does incorporate video, so you never know. However, to get quality video you really need to use a tripod which is not very practical for me, I'm afraid.

Maureen

Dave - I'm on the point of buying a Panasonic LX5 (for casual use) which, I understand, does incorporate video, so you never know. However, to get quality video you really need to use a tripod which is not very practical for me, I'm afraid.

Maureen

I agree about the tripod.

I like the idea of being able to incorporate short clips with stills in PTE without the need for intensive study of Video Editing techniques.

I have read Igor's comments about HD resolution in some current cameras - and I'm debating what to do about it!

DG.

Lovely Maureen,

Thanks for sharing. Super photos.

I will be there in September/October and would like to know your itinerary.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff - we embarked in Malta before spending the following day at sea. Then Korcula - Zadar - Venice (2 nights) Koper (for Piran and Ljubljana) - Split - Hvar - ending in Dubrovnik.

Maureen

Maureen -

Great presentation. Love the saturated colors, sharpness and contrast. Good exposures as well.

Well done.

Greg Gordon

• 2 weeks later...

Maureen,

I guess there's not much I can add to what's already been said, but thanks again for sharing your talents. I thoroughly enjoyed the show and, as always, am impressed by the wonderful sharpness of your photos. I very much enjoy the interspersed detail shots of windows and architectural details as well as the candid portraits of the gondoliers. Another one for my keeper file.