WnSoft Forums

Copying slide from one project to another

Nettleton

Have tried searching for how to do this without success.

At the moment I have pictures to exe open twice, the one with the slide I want to copy is slightly minimised. I left click the slide I want to copy then right click on 'copy' on the first version, I then move the cursor over to the version I want to copy to, left click where I want to paste and right click to paste. Nothing happens.

Could someone please tell me where I'm going wrong?

Many thanks - Nettleton

Open the slideshow you wish to copy from and go to the slidelist. Right click on the slide you want to copy and choose "copy slide" - do not minimize or close this file. Next go to "File Open" and open the slideshow you want to copy to. Again right click on the slide list and "paste" the slide in the slide list. No need to "save" the first show if prompted.

Doing this will copy the slide and any associated keyframe actions, objects as children, etc., but will not copy mp3 audio. For example you could copy an entire slideshow to another show, but you will need to insert the audio again.

Lin

Have tried searching for how to do this without success.

At the moment I have pictures to exe open twice, the one with the slide I want to copy is slightly minimised. I left click the slide I want to copy then right click on 'copy' on the first version, I then move the cursor over to the version I want to copy to, left click where I want to paste and right click to paste. Nothing happens.

Could someone please tell me where I'm going wrong?

Many thanks - Nettleton

• 3 weeks later...